Boyne Hill CC was founded in 1890 by the Wootton family. In 1951, following the death of Clara Wootton, the freehold property to include the club premises and all the land forming the main cricket ground was bequeathed in trust to the cricket club. The second ground is leased from the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead.
The 1990's were a golden period as Boyne Hill CC experienced its most successful years.
In 1990, the year of the club's centenary, Boyne Hill CC celebrated in fine style by being crowned champions of the Thames Valley Premier League and were also runners up in 1994.
Boyne Hill CC also holds a proud history of participating in the world’s oldest cricket competition, The Julian Cup. Winning the cup no less than 6 times in the 1990's.
A prominent colts section was formed in the late 1980's where numerous young talented cricketers have come through the ranks to represent the club in senior cricket. Colts participate in u9, u11, u13, u15 and u17 age groups and are guided by qualified ECB coaches.
In 2010 Boyne Hill CC became ECB ClubMark accredited and also conforms to the Child Welfare legislation (ECB Safe hands Policy).
Boyne Hill CC is currently affiliated to the ECB, BCCC, TVCL and CCC.