In line with the Governments guidelines and following the publication of guidelines by the ECB we are delighted that we are now in a position to reopen the practice nets at Boyne Hill Cricket Club on a carefully controlled basis from Saturday 30th May.
We know that many players will be keen to get back in to the nets as quickly as possible and we have done what we can to ensure that the facilities are ready and safe for all to use.
We will be using only 2 nets (lanes 1 and 3) to ensure that we are able to maintain adequate social distancing.
Having being starved of cricket for so long we expect significant demand for net usage, so please follow the guidelines on the Practice Nets
page on the club website. Access to the nets is currently only available via a confirmed booking request. Alas, no confirmed booking means no access to the nets.
As a member you have a big responsibility. Please ensure you respect the guidelines set out so we can all continue to make use of the facilities. Breach of the guidelines could result in the nets being closed for all.
In a nutshell (full details can be found on the Practice Nets
page on the club website)
1. If you or anyone in your household has or has symptoms of COVID-19, please stay at at home and do not come on to the club grounds
2. The 2 metre social distancing rule still applies
3. Nets will only be open (for confirmed bookings) on Saturday's and Sunday's between 11am and 6pm (last session starts at 5pm). At this stage the nets remain closed to everyone Monday-Friday (subject to regular review)
4. You must book in advance to use the nets. Please do not just turn up!
5. You must bring and use your own equipment. That includes; bat, ball, pads, helmet, water bottle etc. No sharing!
6. There is a cost of £5 per person per session to be paid in advance by bank transfer. Account details can be found on the Practice Nets
page on the website (cash on the day will not be accepted) (No charge for paid up members for 2020)
7. Maximum of 2 people per lane or max 4 if from the same household
8. Each person must complete this Declaration and Consent Form
and return at time of booking
In addition, Callum Thompson is offering 1-2-1 coaching. If this interests you, please contact Callum directly for more details. 07879 696813 or email email@example.com
We know that many players will be keen to get back into the nets as quickly as possible. Please ensure you respect the guidelines set out so we can all continue to make use of the facilities. Any breach of the guidelines could result in the facilities being shut down for everyone.